The media server is a cloud-based video learning and customised platform to record, store and stream your learning videos. Learners can interact with the presenter and other learners by typing in questions, answering quizzes, and communicating. There are three main components of the media server system, namely: –
- The Server is an intelligent device which “serves” clients with requested media files.
- The Storage device stores all the media files such as videos, photos, computer files.
- The Clients are the devices from which end-users can access the media, such as mobile phones and computers.
There are also some benefits of having a media server: –
- Easy to create videos that are simple and intuitive. You don’t even have to install the software.
- Video automatically imported and indexed with keywords that are detected and searchable.
- Seamlessly and securely share videos that help you to secure data against illegitimate access and downloads.